Depending on the calling client you want to set up, log in to your workstation using the below table as a guide.
|User ID||Demo WKST||Phone Extension||Device Name||Cross Launch Application|
|Adam McKenzie||amckenzie||WKST1||6016||UCSFAMCKENZIE||Cisco Jabber – UCM|
|Monica Cheng||mcheng||WKST3||6020||UCSFMCHENG||Cisco Jabber – UCM|
|Anita Perez||aperez||WKST2||6017||UCSFAPEREZ||Cisco Webex Teams – UCM|
|Charles Holland||cholland||WKST4||6018||UCSFCHOLLAND||Cisco Webex Teams – UCM|
- Log in to the WKST with these credentials:
- UserName: dCloud\User ID (from above table)
- Password: dCloud12345!
- Launch Microsoft Teams from the task bar or desktop icon.
- Log in using the Microsoft User ID (such as userID@abc.onmicrosoft.com) and the password you created when you created the Microsoft users.
- If the pop-up window More Information Required displays, click Skip for Now.
- Click the three dots on the left side bar and search for Jabber or Webex Call, depending on the Calling application you want to use. Click Jabber or Webex Call.
- Jabber application from the store will show up & Click “Add” to add the app to the Microsoft teams.
- You might get an error message, such as “This feature hasn’t been enabled for your org.” Simply search and add the app again and it will work.
- Once the app is added, it will show on the left side bar. Right-click on the app and select Pin to pin it to the side bar.
- Click the three dots on the left side bar again and search for Cisco Webex Meetings.
- Click Cisco Webex Meetings and click Add to add the app to the Microsoft Teams.
- Once the app is added it will show on the left side bar. Right-click on the app and select Pin to pin it to the side bar.
- Repeat all steps for all users/workstations.