The Enterprise Networks practice is pleased to announce that the Cisco SD-WAN POC Tool 9.0.2 v1 is now available on dCloud for Cisco and Partner Users in US East, US West, APJ, and EMEAR data centers.
The Cisco SD-WAN POC Tool enables you to create custom topologies to demo, test, and validate a whole range of cases. Use this tool to import and export topologies to share with other users of the tool.
This tool supports vEdge and cEdge, and includes the ability to add traffic generation and WAN impairment.
- Cisco SD-WAN 20.4.1/XE 17.4.1a, 20.3.3/XE 17.3.3, 19.2.4/XE 16.12.5, 18.4.6/XE, and 16.10.6 images
- CSR1000v can be used as Transport VNF
- Support for configuring subinterfaces in CSR and CSR Transport VNFs
- Added password-based authentication to VNC consoles in VNFs
- Improved validation around next hops for static routes added in Ubuntu VNFs
- VNF deployment enhancements and optimizations, improved logging, and bug fixes