The Cisco Kinetic for Cities (CKC) is an open, extensible city data platform that integrates solutions, applications, and devices to help communities enrich constituent engagement, gather and share data more efficiently, and generate new revenue and job opportunities.
Cisco Kinetic for Cities is an application-enabled platform that helps improve service delivery to communities and their constituents. The platform aggregates and organizes data from city infrastructure sensors and other data sources in a consistent, easy-to-use format and optimizes services delivery to engage residents and improve overall quality of life.
Dashboard features include:
- Color-coded icons on a map of the city show parking usage, availability and violations, traffic density and lighting status
- System messages that can be browsed, filtered, or searched provide information about individual sensors, such as, parking spaces, lights, and more
- User-configurable reports show trends in infrastructure use, energy consumption, and more
- And, interaction with mobile companion applications that the public can use to find, reserve, and pay for parking spaces from mobile phones and other devices
Get Started & Resources
- View the content overview and get started now: Cisco Kinetic for Cities (CKC) Demo v2
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-internet-of-everything-contacts
- Talk about it in the dCloud Community