You can share demonstrations, labs, and other content that you customize and save in a Cisco dCloud data center with other dCloud users. When added users start a session of your customer content, they see and work with all of the modifications you made. Added users can start and work with a session of your custom content and remove the shared content from their list. Added users cannot delete your custom content.
To share a custom version of dCloud content:
- Open My Hub > Custom content.
- Find the custom content that you want to share.
- Click Share.
- In the Share pane:
- To add dCloud users: Enter their User ID one at a time.
- To add Cisco.com users who never logged in to dCloud: Check Search all cisco.com users and then enter Cisco.com User IDs.
- If added users are external to Cisco or Partner organizations, you are prompted to enter Company name, Potential deal value, and Deal ID. Entry of the external company name and potential deal value are required.
- Click Update. The session information refreshes and the Share pane closes.
- To see the list of added users:
- Find the session you shared.
- Click Share to open the list.
- Click Share again to close the list.
- Added users receive email notification that you shared custom content with them. The email includes the name of the customized content, a link to the dCloud data center where you shared the content and session details.
- When added users log in to the data center, they can see the custom content in their My Hub > Custom content list.
– Schedule to start or schedule a new session of the custom content
– Unshare to remove the content from their list