You can share a router with other users after you register and configure the router in a dCloud data center. The added users can then add your router to their dCloud sessions if the router is available for the duration of the session.
To share a router with other dCloud users:
- Browse to dcloud.cisco.com, select the dCloud data center in which you registered and configured the router, and then log in with your Cisco.com credentials.
- Open My Hub > Routers and find the router you want to share.
- Click Share.
- In the Share pane:
- To add dCloud users: Enter their User ID one at a time.
- To add Cisco.com users who never logged in to dCloud: Check Search all cisco.com users and then enter Cisco.com User IDs.
- If added users are external to Cisco or Partner organizations, you are prompted to enter Company name, Potential deal value, and Deal ID. Entry of the external company name and potential deal value are required.
- Click Update.
- Added users will receive email notification that you shared a router with them. The email includes the router name and a link to the dCloud data center where you shared the router.
- When added users log in to the data center, they can see the router in their list in My Hub > Routers and can click:
- View Schedule to see when the router is unscheduled and available for their use
- Unshare Router to remove the router from their list