To ensure an efficient demonstration, you must provision the endpoints for the associated Cisco 819W router.
- Log in to Workstation1 using session-specific credentials. As your login username, enter the username you used to log in to Cisco dCloud or the generic username dcloud, and as your password, enter the session ID.
- Provision your 3000, 2000, or 1000 Series AP or your integrated 819W AP.
Figure 2. Endpoint AP in Wireless Tab
- Verify that your AP is in FlexConnect mode:
- From the WLC, click WIRELESS in the menu bar.
- Click your AP.
- Click the General tab.
- Make sure AP Mode is set to FlexConnect and click Apply.
Figure 3. AP Mode set to FlexConnect