Locale Installer for Cisco Unified Communications Manager provides user and network locales, adding support for languages other than English. Follow the steps below to localize your Cisco Unified IP Phones.
- From a demonstration workstation, launch Internet Explorer.
- Browse to http://cucm1.dcloud.cisco.com/ccmadmin.
If you receive a certificate warning, continue to the website.
- Log in with the following credentials: Username: administrator, Password: C1sco12345.
- From the menu bar, choose Device > Phone.
- Enter search criteria to locate the device for the preconfigured user for your demonstration, and click Find.
- Look for your device and your demonstration user in the search results.
- Click the Device Name (Line) link in the device row to open the Phone Configuration window.
- Under the Device Name (Line) section:
- In the User Locale drop-down list, select your user locale
- In the Network Locale drop-down list, select your network locale.
- Click Save.
- Click Apply.
- The phone will reset. After the IP phone finished resetting, the phone screens will reflect the phone language chosen.
- Repeat the steps for each Cisco IP phone that you want to change.