Using Endpoints with Cisco dCloud
To get started Cisco dCloud all you need is a laptop, an Internet connection, and a Cisco.com account. Endpoints are optional and can be used with a router registered and configured for Cisco dCloud or Cisco AnyConnect VPN:
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN
- Easiest way to connect but video quality depends on WAN performance
- Support for PC, Mac, Cisco VXC, Apple iPhone and iPad, Android devices
- Most comprehensive endpoint support and best video, voice performance (LAN based)
- Support for PC, Mac, Cisco VXC, IP Phones, Apple iPhone and iPad, Android devices
Order a Router
- Get a supported router.
- Partner users can order a router using the standard Cisco ordering process.
- Cisco field users can order a router from the Demo Loan Services (DLS) or the standard Cisco ordering process (preconfigured routers for Cisco dCloud are no longer available).
Register and Configure Router
You need to register and configure your router for use with Cisco dCloud. Review our help page for detailed instructions. For further assistance, please contact Cisco dCloud Support.
Once registered, the router can be shared with other users from the Dashboard > Routers page in dCloud.
Supported endpoints are listed in the Requirements section of the content guide. Endpoints can be ordered via the standard Cisco ordering process or via DLS. Third-party endpoints are not available via Cisco dCloud.