If you have many active sessions running, such as for a training or event, you can easily download all session details into a single csv file. For each active session, the download includes a row with the session ID and name, AnyConnect credentials (usernames and password), start and stop times, and the users with whom the session is shared.
This feature lets instructors and event session owners see and track the users with whom they share sessions.
To download the session details for all of your active sessions:
- Open My Hub > Sessions.
- Click Download Details.
- If a dialog box displays, choose to open or save the SessionCredentials.csv file.
- Open the SessionCredentials.csv file to view the detailed information associated with all of your active sessions.
- Each row lists the information for one active session.
- The Session Id and Session Name identify the active session.
- Several different Usernames are provided for logging in to each session. The first row in the example shows that 16 different users can log in to the session, v263user1 through v263user16.
- The single Password in each row works with all Usernames associated with the session.
- The Start and Stop date and time is listed for every session.
- The DNS Assets column lists DNS assets associated with the session.
- The Shared With column lists the user ID of every user with whom you shared the session.
- The Endpoint Kits column lists any endpoint kits associated with the session.
- The Public IPs column lists IP addresses that computers in the private demo network can be pointed to.