You must have Cisco AnyConnect installed and configured on your Apple device before you can perform this activity.
Follow the steps below to connect to Cisco Jabber on your Apple device using Cisco AnyConnect.
- Download and install Cisco Jabber from the App Store, if it is not already installed on your device.
- In dCloud, go to My Hub > Sessions and locate your active session.
- Click View and then click Details.
- In the Session Details popup, view the AnyConnect Credentials for your session.
- Connect your Apple device to an available wireless connection, and log into AnyConnect.
- Tap Jabber app.
- On the initial screen, tap Advanced Settings.
- On the Advanced Settings screen, there will be one option, Connect to Server, which is set to Automatically. Slide it to the left to turn it off and reveal the Select Account Type settings.
- Tap Cisco IM and Presence.
- Enter the server information for the pre-configured who will be using the Apple device during the session. This information is available in the demo’s Resources > Documentation. Do not use Https or http.
- Tap Save to keep the server information.
- Enter the username for the pre-configured user who will be using the Apple device during the session. Click Continue.
- Enter the password for the pre-configured user who will be using the Apple device during the session and click Sign In.
- In the upper-right corner, tap to open your settings.
- Tap Display.
- Slide Show Offline IM Contacts to ON, if applicable to your session.
- Tap Done.