Follow the steps below to configure Cisco Jabber on your Android device.
- Download and install Cisco Jabber from the Google Play Store, if it is not already installed on your device.
- Configure your device to connect to the session environment using a router or Cisco AnyConnect. [Show Me How]
- Tap Jabber app.
- If this is the first time you have launched the app, click Accept to accept terms.
- Enter the email address for the pre-configured user. (for example, email@example.com)
- Tap Continue.
- Enter username, password, and server information for the pre-configured user. This information is available in the content documentation.
- Tap Sign In.
- Check the Accept all SSL certificates check box and click Sign In.