You and users with whom you share a session can log on to the active session with Cisco AnyConnect VPN credentials (user IDs and password) unique to the session and the URL of the dCloud data center running the session.
Cisco AnyConnect VPN client software must be installed on each laptop, tablet, and other device that you will use to log on to a session.
To view the AnyConnect VPN credentials associated with an active session:
- Log on to the Cisco dCloud data center where the session is running.
- Open My Dashboard > My Sessions and find the active session.
- Click View under the active session.
- Open Session Details.
- Under AnyConnect Credentials, click the Options link to open the Anyconnect Options popup.
Figure 1. Example – Host URL and AnyConnect Credentials for an Active Session
- View the host URL, user IDs, and password associated with the active session:
– Host: You open the host URL in a web browser to log on to the session with the credentials. The host URL is different for each dCloud data center. In the example URL, rtp indicates that the link goes to the Americas data center physically located in Research Triangle Park (RTP), North Carolina, USA.
– Users: All listed user IDs can access the session. By default, 16 user IDs are available for logging on to each active session. Each user ID starts with a character string unique to the session (v464user in the example) and ends with a number from 1 to 16.
– Password: The same Password works with all of the user IDs in the session.
The user IDs and password are randomly generated for each session.