To stop sharing a session with one or more added users:
- In dCloud, open My Dashboard > My Sessions.
- Find the Active or Scheduled session that you want to stop sharing and click Share.
Figure 1. Active and Scheduled Sessions in My Sessions
- In the Shared With box, select the users with whom you want to stop sharing the session and click Remove.
Figure 2. Remove Added Users from Session Sharing
- Click Share to update the share settings for the session.
- The list under My Sessions refreshes and the session from which you removed users shows the new number of added users.
Figure 3. Session List with Updated Added User Count