You can share demonstrations, labs, and other content that you customize and save in a Cisco dCloud data center with other dCloud users. When added users start a session of your custom content, they see and work with all of the modifications you made.
To share a custom version of dCloud content:
- Open My Dashboard > My Custom Content and find the custom content that you want to share.
- Click Share under the custom content.
Figure 1. Custom Content Version in My Custom Content
- In the Share Content window:
- Add dCloud users to enable their access to your custom content.
- To add Cisco.com users who never logged in to dCloud, check the Search all cisco.com users check box, enter your Cisco.com password in the pop-up, and then add those users.
- Optionally, enter text in the Notes box that you want included in the email notification to added users.
Figure 2. Share Content Window
- Click Share.
- Added users receive email notification that you shared custom content with them. The email includes the name of the custom content and a link to the dCloud data center where you shared the content.
Figure 3. Email Notification for Shared Custom Content
- When added users log in to the data center, they can see the custom content in their list in My Dashboard > My Custom Content and can click:
– Start/Schedule to start a new session of the custom content
– Unshare to remove the content from their list
Figure 4. Added User View of My Custom Content