You can share a router with other users after you register and configure the router in a dCloud data center. The added users will be able to add your router to their dCloud sessions if the router is available for the duration of the session.
To share a router with other dCloud users:
- Browse to dcloud.cisco.com, select the dCloud data center in which you registered and configured the router, and then log in with your Cisco.com credentials.
- Open My Dashboard > My Endpoint Routers and find the router that you want to share.
- Click Share under the router.
Figure 1. Router in My Endpoint Routers
- In the Share Endpont Routers window:
- Add dCloud users to enable their access to your router.
- To add Cisco.com users who have never logged in to dCloud, check the Search all cisco.com users check box, enter your Cisco.com password in the pop-up, and then add those users.
- Optionally, enter text in the Notes box that you want included in the email notification to added users.
Figure 2. Share Endpoint Routers Window
- Click Share.
- Added users will receive email notification that you shared a router with them. The email includes the router name and a link to the dCloud data center where you shared the router.
- When added users log in to the data center, they can see the router in their list in My Dashboard > My Endpoint Routers and can click:
– View Schedule to see when the router is unscheduled and available for their use
– Unshare Router to remove the router from their list
Figure 3. Added User View of Shared Router in My Endpoint Routers