Using Endpoints with Cisco dCloud
To get started with next-generation Cisco dCloud all you need is a laptop, an Internet connection, and a Cisco.com account. Endpoints are optional and can be used with a router registered and configured for Cisco dCloud or Cisco AnyConnect VPN:
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN
- Easiest way to connect but video quality depends on WAN performance
- Support for PC, Mac, Cisco VXC, Apple iPhone and iPad, Android devices
- Most comprehensive endpoint support and best video, voice performance (LAN based)
- Support for PC, Mac, Cisco VXC, IP Phones, Apple iPhone and iPad, Android devices
Order a Router
- Select a supported router from the Cisco dCloud BOM.
- Partner users can order a router using the standard Cisco ordering process.
- Cisco field users can order a router from the Demo Loan Program (DLP) or the standard Cisco ordering process (preconfigured routers for Cisco dCloud are no longer available).
Register and Configure Router
You will need to register and configure your router for use with Cisco dCloud. Review our help page or watch our VoDs for Windows or Mac for detailed instructions. For further assitance, please contact the Cisco dCloud Support team.
Once registered, the router can be shared with other users from the My Endpoint Routers page in the Cisco dCloud UI.
Supported endpoints are listed under the More Information link for a demonstration (see Figure 1) and in demonstration scripts. Endpoints can be ordered via the standard Cisco ordering process or via DLP. Third-party endpoints are not available via Cisco dCloud.
Figure 1. Available Demonstrations Options