Follow the steps below to connect your router to your laptop.
- Plug in and turn on your registered router.
- Connect the router to the Internet using the Ethernet port (FE0, GE0, or GE0/0).
- Verify Wi-Fi (wireless) is turned off on the laptop.
- Connect the laptop to an available switch port on the router.
- Browse to www.cisco.com to verify you can access the Internet from the laptop.
Your registered router will automatically establish a VPN connection to an active session. You can confirm VPN connectivity by accessing one of the session servers or one of the Workstations via RDP. If the router does not establish connectivity verify that you selected the correct router when the session was scheduled by viewing Session Details on the demonstration page (My Dashboard > My Sessions > View > Session Details).