When using an Apple device for a Cisco dCloud session, the Apple device must be connected to the Cisco dCloud environment. There are two options for connecting the Apple device to the Cisco dCloud environment:
– Connect to the wireless network of an endpoint router
– Connect to another available wireless network and then use Cisco AnyConnect
Only one of these connection methods is required.
This instruction provides steps to connect an Apple device to an active Cisco dCloud session using an endpoint router.
- On your Apple device, go to Settings > Wi-Fi.
- From the list of Networks, select the data network associated with your endpoint router. For example, cisco-dcloud-data-kit-XX (where XX represents the identifier assigned when you registered your router).
- When prompted, type the password adgjmptw and tap Connect.
Your Apple device will receive an IP address and will be active on the network.
Instruction created used: Apple iOS 8.4.