To clear the two automatically provisioned certificates and wireless settings when ending and before beginning the demo for Apple iOS devices, follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi.Click the blue check mark on the right of dCloud-Guest if it appears in the list.
- Click on the Forget this network. You must be in range of the network to do this.
- Repeat this process for any other Wi-Fi networks that have been previously saved on the device.
- If you have already run the Device On-Boarding script, navigate to Settings > General > Profiles and remove the profiles installed during the demo. Profiles installed during the demo include: ise.dcloud.cisco.com and iOS_NSP
To clear the two automatically provisioned certificates and wireless settings when ending and before beginning the demo for Android, follow the below steps.
Due to the differences in Android devices, your steps may differ slightly.
- Navigate to the Mydevices portal and Delete your devices from the list. This is done by selecting the trash can symbol for your device.
- On the Android device, disconnect from the dCloud-Registered SSID.
- From Settings, Wireless click to Forget the dCloud-Registered network and dCloud-Guest.
- From Settings, Security click to Clear the Credentials Storage.
- Delete the Network Setup Assistant from the device’s applications.
To clear the two automatically provisioned certificates and wireless settings when ending and before beginning the demo for Mac OSx devices, follow the below steps.
- Click on the Wifi Networks icon / Airport located in the upper right corner of the task bar.
- Click on Wifi in the left hand pane or click Open Network Preferences, then Advanced in the lower right corner.
- Select dCloud-Registered, then “-“ to remove it. Do the same for dCloud-Guest.
- If you have already run the Device On-Boarding script, navigate to System Preferences > Profiles and click “-“ to delete the profiles installed earlier in the demo, for example MacOSX_NSP. You may receive an error. Re-open System Preferences to verify is was removed.
To clear the two automatically provisioned certificates and wireless settings before beginning the demo for Windows Workstations, follow the below steps.
- On the Windows Workstation, disconnect from the dCloud-Registered SSID.
- From the Start menu, Select Run (you may need to search for it).
- Type in MMC and click OK.
- Select File and select Add/Remove Snap in.
- Select Certificates, then Add, click OK. You may have to select “My user account”.
- On the right window pane, double click certificates.
- Select Personal, the select Certificates.
- Locate the certificate with the username used in the demo that is issued by ise.dcloud.cisco.com, right click and select Delete.
- On the left window pane, select Trusted Root Certification Authority, then select Certificates.
- Locate the certificate issued by ise.dcloud.cisco.com, the list should be in alphabetical order. Right click and select Delete. Click OK and Yes.
- Click to exit this window. You may select not to save the console settings.
- On the bottom right of your desktop, select the wireless networks icon, and right click to select Open Network Sharing Center.
- On the right pane, click manage wireless network,
- Click dCloud-Registered and click Remove. Select Yes.