Cisco Finesse IP Phone Agent (IPPA) is a feature in Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.0 that allows you to log directly into Cisco Finesse using your Cisco-branded IP Phone. You are not required to use a separate web browser. IPPA has a smaller feature set than the full web-based version of Finesse, but is still a fully functional agent utility. The steps below detail how to log into Cisco Finesse using IPPA directly from your Cisco IP phone.
This feature is currently only available in the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.0 v1 demonstration. All of the administration updates have been made to the demonstration, you will only need to login from the client side.
Sign in to Cisco Finesse using your IP Phone
- Provision an IP phone for your demonstration. For more information, see the Phone Provisioning Help Page for Cisco UCCX.
- On your IP Phone, press the Services button.
The example figures in this procedure may differ from your phone’s layout and display.
- Choose Cisco Finesse.
- Enter your Agent ID (or username), password, and extension.
- Press the Sign In button.
- You should now see the Cisco Finesse main page.
- You can set agent Ready state, enter Wrap Up reasons, and Sign In/Out of Finesse directly on the IP phone. For more information on these features, see the IPPA User Guide.