You can change the start and end date and time of a scheduled session before it starts, and the end date and time of an active session before it ends, if the dCloud data center has sufficient resources to support the change. The changed schedule can cover any time period up to 5 total consecutive days.
Users with whom you share a session cannot change the session start and end dates and times.
To change the start and end dates and times for a session:
- Log in to the dCloud data center where the session is scheduled or active.
- Open My Dashboard > My Sessions.
- Click Edit Session Details.
Figure 1. Edit Session Details Button in My Dashboard > My Sessions
- Find the session with the schedule that you want to change, select or enter new dates and times, and then click Update Session Details.
Figure 2. Change Session Start/End in Session Management Window
You can change the start and end of a scheduled session, but only the end of an active session.
- My Dashboard > My Sessions opens and refreshes to display the updated schedule for the session.
Figure 3. Session with Updated Schedule in My Dashboard > My Sessions