Learn about Cisco dCloud:
Check out our Videos page for more videos featuring dCloud Steve, Doctor dCloud and general help!
Experience a Cisco solution in dCloud:
- Register for a Cisco.com account if you do not have one.
- Browse to Cisco dCloud. Select the location closest to you and log in with your Cisco.com account credentials. Update your dCloud profile if prompted.
- Choose content. On the Home page, find dCloud content that best meets your needs. Click More Information to view additional details and content guides.
- Schedule a session. It may take 15 or more minutes after the scheduled start time for the session to become active.
- Test your connection. Confirm that your network connection is fast enough to provide the best dCloud experience.
- Access the session. Find your session in My Dashboard > My Sessions and click View when the status is Active.
- Ready. Use a content guide to work through scripted scenarios, or explore the solution your way.