- Can I extend my session?
Yes. You can extend your session for up to 5 days.
- Can I use my Mac laptop to run Cisco dCloud content?
Yes. You can use your own Windows or Mac laptop with Cisco dCloud.
- Do I need to disable popup blockers for web browser?
We recommend you turn off the pop-up blocker on your browser for the dcloud.cisco.com domain.
- How can I connect endpoints to a session?
You can connect endpoints to a session using Cisco AnyConnect or a router registered and configured for Cisco dCloud.
- How can I get access to Cisco dCloud?
Cisco dCloud is available to all users with a valid Cisco.com account. Some content is only available to Cisco Employees and Partners with Cisco.com access level 3 or higher. Contact the Cisco Partner Relationship team for more information about access levels.
- How many customized sessions can I save?
You may save 5 sessions per data center.
- How many days can I schedule a session for?
You can schedule a session for up to 5 days.
- I am a Cisco Virtual Office (CVO) user. What port should I use on my CVO router?
Cisco Virtual office users should use the public Ethernet ports on their CVO router.
- Some of the content appears to be missing when I view a content guide (PDF) using Firefox. How can I fix this?
Firefox introduced a built-in PDF viewer in release 19 and this viewer is selected by default and may cause issues when viewing PDFs from Firefox. To correct this you will need to change the Content Type for PDFs to default to Adobe Reader.
To do this, from Firefox, go to Preferences > Applications. Search or scroll to the Portable Document Format (PDF) content type and change Action to Use Adobe Reader (default).
- What browsers can I use to access Cisco dCloud?
Cisco dCloud supports:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- What is the minimum upload and download speed for using Cisco dCloud? What if I am presenting multi-party audio or video conferences?
A 768 Kbps connection is recommended for upload and download.
To present multi-party or video conferences, you will need at least 1.5 Mbps connection, upload and download. Insufficient bandwidth may cause poor voice and video quality, non-functioning features, and a dropped VPN connection.
Refer to the Test Your Connection page for more details.
- What is the recommended screen resolution?
A screen resolution of 1024×768 or higher is recommended.
- What type of endpoints can I use with Cisco dCloud?
Cisco dCloud uses standard endpoints. Refer to the BoM for information.
- What type of network protocol is required to use Cisco dCloud?
The network you connect to must support Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Where can I access Cisco dCloud?
You can use dCloud virtually anywhere, including:
- Cisco office
- Customer or Partner site
- Home office
- Where can I find information on the endpoints required for a session and how can I order endpoints?
Endpoint requirements for specific dCloud content can be found by clicking the More Information link for the content and also in the content guide.