In a continuously changing work environment, it’s more important than ever teams are able to work effectively from anywhere. To make it easier for joint customers to access and share Box content in Webex, users are able to connect a Box folder of their choice within Webex messaging and any content shared in the space will be added to the same Box folder. With Box as the default content layer for Webex users, teams can easily collaborate on content directly within Webex.
This new integration also allows users to start or schedule a Webex meeting and share content within a Webex space—all without leaving Box. The new functionality enhances the employee experience as more organizations begin transitioning to a hybrid work environment.
The purpose of this lab is to explain how we can unify content and conversations in a single Webex space to easily collaborate on files with relevant stakeholders—inside or outside of organization using Box integration.
- Initial Lab Overview and Setup
- Microsoft 365 Integration to Webex (includes trial account instructions)
- Box Integration to Webex (includes trial account instructions)
- Cisco AnyConnect® client
- Box Account
- Microsoft 365 Account
How to Get Started and Helpful Resources
- Learn more and schedule a lab: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/demo/webex-integrate-your-box-lab-v1
- Visit the Cisco dCloud Help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-collaboration-contacts