The Internet of Things (IoT) practice is pleased to announce that the Securing Industrial Networks with Cisco Cyber Vision Demo v3 demo is now available on dCloud for Partner and Cisco users in the RTP data center.
Cisco’s Securing Industrial Networks solution solves manufacturer challenges such as cyber attacks through Visibility and Analytics, Secure Remote Access, Segmentation, and Services. In this demo we focus on the former three security capabilities using Cisco Cyber Vision, Identity Services Engine (ISE), Firepower Threat Defense (FTD), Duo, Stealthwatch, and DNA Center (DNAC).
In this demo, users will work through the following scenarios:
- Segmentation with Cisco TrustSec
- Segmentation with Cisco Firepower Threat Defense
- Remote Access Into the Plant
- Cisco Cyber Vision + Stealthwatch Integration
- Cisco DNA Center Inventory and Group-Based Policy Analytics
- Cisco Cyber Vision + SIEM Integration and Trustsec Remediation
- FTD Remediation
This latest release features Inventory and Group-Based Policy Analytics via Cisco DNA-C.
- Access Securing Industrial Networks with Cisco Cyber Vision Demo v3 on Cisco dCloud now!
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Talk about it on the dCloud Community