The Internet of Things (IoT) practice is pleased to announce that the Meraki MV and Cisco Ultra-Reliable Wireless Backhaul Instant Demo v1 is now available on dCloud for Customer, Partner, and Cisco users in the RTP, SJC, EMEAR, and APJ data centers.
Cisco Ultra-Reliable Wireless Backhaul (CURWB) is a new generation of wireless technology that lets you achieve fiber-like performance for mission-critical applications.
The MV cameras family brings Meraki magic to the enterprise video security world.
This instant demonstration offers ready access to an overview of Meraki Dashboard and Wireless Backhaul with immediate access and no scheduling time involved.
- Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) link configuration via RACER
- Monitoring FM3500 radio via local radio configuration page
- Monitoring radio via MONITOR software
- Meraki Dashboard overview
- Access Meraki MV and Cisco Ultra-Reliable Wireless Backhaul Instant Demo v1 on Cisco dCloud now!
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Talk about it on the dCloud Community