Cisco dCloud provides an always on cloud trial environment for Cisco Meeting Server. It is designed for Cisco sales teams and partners to create Spaces and share them with prospective customers. This customer trial environment is designed to enable customer users to evaluate the CMS experience without the need for full-blown premises trial deployment. Based on the Cisco Meeting Server platform, this customer trial environment will last for a period not to exceed 3 days.
Customers will have the ability to utilize these spaces and invite others to join in during the trial period. This environment will only be utilized for customer prospecting and will not be utilized for internal trials or demonstrations.
- Cisco Meeting Server bridging resources allow Business to Business Space dial-in from Cisco TelePresence systems, Skype for Business deployments, WebRTC, and PSTN
- Business to Business conferencing enabled via Cisco Collaboration Edge
The following are customer requirements for using their assigned GoCiscoMeetingServer Space.
All communication devices will need to be provisioned in your customer environment. This service does not provide the ability for you to provision or register a video endpoint, softphone, or web client. You will not be provisioning phones with this demonstration as in other Cisco dCloud content. The same holds true for any software communications client, such as Cisco Jabber or Microsoft Skype for Business. Furthermore, this trial service does not provide any level of administration access to the GoCiscoMeetingServer environment. If this level of access is required, you should pursue an on-premises trial of Cisco Meeting Server.
- Cisco Meeting Server 2.8.1
|Cisco Meeting Server||
Get Started & Resources
- Get started: Go Cisco Meeting Server v2.8.1 – Instant Demo
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-collaboration-contacts
- Talk about it on the dCloud Community