Cisco dCloud provides an always on cloud trial environment for Cisco Meeting Server. It is designed for Cisco sales teams and partners to create Spaces and share them with prospective customers. This customer trial environment is designed to enable customer users to evaluate the CMS experience without the need for full-blown premises trial deployment. Based on the Cisco Meeting Server platform, this customer trial environment will last for a period of 12 hours.
Customers will have the ability to utilize these spaces and invite others to join in during the trial period. This environment will only be utilized for customer prospecting and will not be utilized for internal trials or demonstrations
Cisco Meeting Server brings premises-based video, audio and web communication together to meet the collaboration needs of the modern workplace. It works with third-party devices, and provided an enjoyable and intuitive user experience. It also scales easily, and can be purchased using our all-in-one, user-based multiparty licensing offer.
- Cisco Meeting Server bridging resources allow Business to Business Space dial-in from Cisco TelePresence systems, Skype for Business deployments, Cisco Meeting Server web app, and PSTN.
- Cisco Meeting Server web app is a browser-based client for Cisco Meeting Server that lets users join meetings (audio and video) and share what is on their screen.
- Business to Business conferencing enabled via Cisco Collaboration Edge.
The following are customer requirements for using their assigned GoCiscoMeetingServer Space.
All communication devices will need to be provisioned in your customer environment. This service does not provide the ability for you to provision or register a video endpoint, softphone, or web client. You will not be provisioning phones with this demonstration as in other Cisco dCloud content. The same holds true for any software communications client, such as Cisco Jabber or Microsoft Skype for Business. Furthermore, this trial service does not provide any level of administration access to the GoCiscoMeetingServer environment. If this level of access is required, you should pursue an on-premises trial of Cisco Meeting Server.
- Cisco Meeting Server 3.3
|Cisco Meeting Server||
- Learn more and schedule the demo: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/instantdemo/go-cisco-meeting-server-3-3-v1-instant-demo
- Visit the Cisco dCloud Help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-collaboration-contacts