The Data Center Practice is pleased to announce that Getting Started with ACI 4.2 v1.1 is available on dCloud to ALL users in US East, US West, APJ and EMEA dCloud locations.
The Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC) is the unifying point of automation and management for the Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) fabric. Cisco APIC provides centralized access to all fabric information, optimizes the application lifecycle for scale and performance, supporting flexible application provisioning across physical and virtual resources.
Cisco ACI virtual machine networking provides hypervisors from multiple vendors programmable and automated access to high-performance scalable virtualized data center infrastructure. Programmability and automation are critical features of scalable data center virtualization infrastructure. The ACI open REST API enables virtual machine (VM) integration with and orchestration of the policy-model-based ACI fabric. ACI VM networking enables consistent enforcement of policies across both virtual and physical workloads managed by hypervisors from multiple vendors.
- Scenario 1. Configure the Basics
- Scenario 2. Create a VMM Domain and Connect UCS with VMware ESX servers to ACI
- Scenario 3. Create a Tenant and an Application Profile
- Scenario 4. Working with Contracts
- Scenario 5. Integrate and/or migrate existing L2 networks to ACI
- Scenario 6. Create or integrate a Layer 3 connection in ACI
- Scenario 7. Immediate Reactive Recovery with ACI
Visit the Cisco dCloud Help page for more information and training materials
To view all available Cisco dCloud demos, visit dcloud.cisco.com
Talk about it on the dCloud