Customers using Microsoft Phone System have the option of connecting to the public telephony network (PSTN) using a certified session border controller (SBC), such as the Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE).
This lab provides hands-on training in deploying direct routing for PSTN connectivity using CUBE. It also provides detailed explanation, verification procedures, and best practices.
IMPORTANT SESSION NOTES:
- This lab is limited to ten sessions in RTP only. You will be instructed to delete your Microsoft domain (assigned by the Microsoft Tenant) and end your dCloud session when you complete your lab. If you receive a message that no resources are available, all ten sessions are currently in use. Please try again at a later time.
- Any issues with Microsoft Call Control should be directed to Microsoft. The main purpose of this lab is to show CUBE configuration for direct routing.
- Prerequisite for Direct Routing
- Creating A Records for the Domain
- Create MSFT Trial Tenant Using Bot or Manual Process
- Configuring CUBE and Enabling Direct Routing
- Connecting Your O365 Tenant Using Powershell
- Microsoft Phone System Direct Routing Configuration
More Info, Get Started, and Resources
- Start this demo and get the demo guide: https://dcloud2.cisco.com/demo/direct-routing-for-microsoft-phone-system-lab
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-collaboration-contacts
- Talk about it on the dCloud Community