Cisco Webex provides customers with a comprehensive set of security and compliance capabilities. This includes state of the art end-to-end encryption capabilities for data in transport and data at rest, policy components, and compliance functionality. The architecture relies on micro services for these capabilities.
This lab covers several exercises that are centered around Cisco Webex Teams security. It will walk through the configuration of Cisco Cloudlock to integrate with Cisco Webex Team. It will also cover features around eDiscovery. Finally the guide walks step by step in the configuration and implementation of Hybrid Data Security from beginning to end.
- Cisco Webex Control Hub Policies
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Cisco Cloudlock Integration with Cisco Webex Teams
- Anti-Malware Protection (Extended Security Pack)
- Cisco Duo Multifactor Authentication
- Duo Multifactor Authentication in Action
- Cisco Webex Teams eDiscovery Cisco Webex Teams eDiscovery
- Install Cisco HDS Configuration Utility & Enable Hybrid Data Security
- Deploy Cisco Webex Hybrid Data Security
- Cisco Webex Hybrid Data Security at Work
- Appendix: Installing the Database Used by Cisco Hybrid Data Security
The requirements vary by scenario. Please see the demo guide for the requirements for the selected scenario. The table below represents the requirements to complete all demonstrations in the dCloud lab.
|Cisco Webex Control Hub||
|Data Loss Prevention (Cloudlock)||
|Anti-Malware Protection (Extended Security Pack)||
|Hybrid Data Security||
- Learn more, schedule a lab, and get started: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/demo/cisco-webex-teams-security-lab-v2
- Check out the Cisco dCloud Community: https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration/bd-p/dcloud-collab
- Visit the Cisco dCloud Help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-collaboration-contacts