While operational efficiency will always be a priority for contact centers, more and more are aspiring to be strategic corporate assets by contributing to revenues, improving agent performance and productivity, and increasing overall customer satisfaction and retention rates.
Cisco Webex Contact Center provides sales and service contact center staff with the ability to improve the customer experience and optimize performance with dynamic, predictive analytics. By leveraging the data in multiple contact center systems and applying predictive analytics, Cisco® Webex Contact Center dynamically predicts each customer’s needs and matches the customer with the best agent to handle that need, improving performance, sales, and the customer experience.
The Cisco Webex Contact Center is a unified, omni-channel contact center solution that is centrally managed and administered from the cloud to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs.
Designed and built from its foundation as a cloud solution, Webex Contact Center brings your business innovation, flexibility and the agility of the cloud with security and scalability. As a cloud based solution, Webex Contact Center enables rapid time to market and time to new revenue while minimizing upfront capital investment.
What’s New in v3
- Integration with Control Hub for provisioning and Administration
- New Email and Chat architecture
- New Analyzer User Experience for Reporting and Analytics
- AI/Bot interactions
- Five Verticals and Control Hub to scenarios
- Scenario 1: User Provisioning
- Scenario 2: Cisco Webex Control Hub
- Scenario 3: Webex Contact Center Management Portal
- Scenario 4: Agent Desktop
- Scenario 5: Recording Management
- Scenario 6: Reporting and Analytics
- Scenario 7: Routing Strategy
- Cisco Webex Contact Center
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager 11.5 (1)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence 11.5 (1)
|Cisco Webex Contact Center||
- View the content overview: https://dcloud2.cisco.com/instantdemo/cisco-webex-contact-center-v3
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-collaboration-contacts
- Talk about it on the dCloud Community