The WAN Automation Engine (WAE) is a software tool that provides multi-vendor and multi-layer visibility and analysis for service provider and large enterprise networks. It plays a critical role in understanding and abstracting how traffic moves through the network. You can use WAE to simulate “what if” scenarios or determine how to best optimize the network by using the planning application WAE Design or WAE APIs.
- Scenario 1. Visualize the Network Topology in WAE Design
- Scenario 2.Simulation Analysis
- View the content overview: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/demo/cisco-wan-automation-engine-7-3-0-with-sr-and-sr-pce
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-service-provider-contacts