The Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) offers an integrated, full-featured solution for managing customer contacts while retaining all the benefits of a fully converged Cisco Unified Communications deployment. UCCX delivers sophisticated call routing, conversational IVR capabilities, management, and administration features for departmental, enterprise branch office, or small- to medium-sized enterprise customer care needs. It enables you to customize a customer’s website.
Cisco Unified Contact Center Express offers easy installation, configuration, and application hosting, as well as reduced business application integration complexity, ease of agent administration, increased agent flexibility, and network hosting efficiencies. With these features, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express continues the evolution toward a true Customer Interaction Network.
For more information about Cisco Contact Center Express, visit www.cisco.com/go/uccx.
- Scenario 1. Initial Configuration on CUCM and UCCX
- Scenario 2. Advanced Unified CCX Scripting Techniques
- Scenario 3. Provisioning Finesse Agent Email and Unified CCX WebChat
- Scenario 4. Finesse Gadget Creation and Customization Tutorial
- Scenario 5. Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) Report Customization and Creation
- Scenario 6. Pre-Configurations of UCCX and SocialMiner Server
- Scenario 7. Use Case for Setting Preferred Language for a Customer
- Scenario 8. Make Rest API Call Configuration using CCX Editor (Advanced Users)
The requirements vary by scenario. Please see the demo guide for the requirements for the selected scenario. The table below represents the requirements to complete all demonstrations in the Cisco dCloud Cisco Unified Contact Center Express demonstration.
- Unified Contact Center Express 12.5.1
- Cisco SocialMiner 12.5.1
- Unified Intelligence Center Premium 12.5.1
- Communications Manager 12.5.1
- IM & Presence 12.5.1
- Windows 10 Workstations
Get Started & Resources
- Schedule this demo and get the lab guide: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/demo/cisco-unified-contact-center-express-uccx-enablement-lab-v2
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-collaboration-contacts
- Talk about it on the dCloud Community