Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS®) delivers smart, programmable infrastructure that simplifies and speeds enterprise-class application and service deployment in bare-metal, virtualized and cloud-computing environments. Unified, model-based management, end-to-end provisioning, and migration support come together in this next-generation data center platform to accelerate and simplify application deployment with greater reliability and security.
To learn more about Cisco Unified Computing System, please visit www.cisco.com/go/ucs.
This demonstration contains the following scenarios:
- Scenario 1: Service Profiles
- Server Profile Provisioning on Cisco UCS with Puppet and Razor Integration
- Interactive Model of UCS B-Series and UCS 5100 Series
- Moving Service Profiles Between Physical Blades
- Scenario 2: Cisco UCS KVM Manager
- Appendix A: Cisco UCS Manager Integration with Puppet and Razor
- Cisco UCS Manager 4.0.x
- 2 x Cisco UCS 6248UP 32-Port Fabric Interconnects
- 1 x Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis
- 2 x Cisco UCS 2204XP Fabric Extenders
- 8 x Cisco UCS B200 Mx Blade Servers with Cisco VIC Cards
- Puppet Enterprise 2016.5
- Razor Server 1.5 configured to provision CentOS 6, CentOS 7, Ubuntu 12, VMware ESXi 6.5, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Workstation
|Service Profile Provisioning & Portability||
|Interactive Model of UCS B Series and UCS-5100 Series||
|New HTML5 Cisco UCS KVM Manager||
|Integration with Razor and Puppet||
Cisco dCloud support: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/cisco-dcloud-support
Talk about it in the dCloud Community.