The Internet of Things (IoT) practice is pleased to announce that the Cisco Ultra-Reliable Wireless Backhaul Instant Demo v1 is now available on dCloud for Cisco and Partner users in the RTP, SJC, EMEAR, and APJ data centers.
Cisco Ultra-Reliable Wireless Backhaul is a new generation of wireless technology that lets you achieve fiber-like performance for mission-critical applications. Like 5G URLLC, it features ultra-low latency to enable the most demanding real-time applications. Like fiber, it offers ultra-reliable broadband connectivity. It’s easy to deploy, maintain, and operate, making it the ideal choice for IT and OT backhaul.
- Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) link configuration via RACER
- Monitoring FM3500 radio via local radio configuration page
- Monitoring radio via MONITOR software
Get Started & Resources
- View the content overview and get started now: Cisco Ultra-Reliable Wireless Backhaul Instant Demo v1
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-internet-of-everything-contacts
- Talk about it in the dCloud Community