This lab is intended for Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) administrators needing hands-on experience to learn how to more efficiently transition from on-premises Unified CM to Cisco UCM Cloud using the UCM Cloud Migration Assistant (UCMC MA). The UCMC MA utility is available by request from Cisco by completing a Smartsheet application at https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/6dbddec6a44646cba53b56a8fd8fbff6
The intended audience includes both proficient and expert-level Unified CM administrators. This lab is designed to allow you to practice the following:
- Installing UCM Cloud Migration Assistant from an Open Virtualization Appliance (OVA) file.
- Migrating a Unified CM cluster by:
- Cloning the dialplan from the source Unified CM to the target UCM Cloud cluster – Covered in this Lab.
- Pushing the dialplan to the target UCM Cloud cluster from templates – Will be available in the future.
- Using the dialplan that already exists on the target UCM Cloud cluster – Will be available in the future.
- Set up Source and Target Cluster on UCMC MA
- Important Information/Considerations about UCMC MA
- Discovering/Allocating/Validating Source and Target Clusters
- Creating Sites on UCMC MA
- Preparing and Previewing the Migration
- Steps to Follow Post Migration
- Learn more and schedule the lab: Cisco Unified CM Cloud Migration Assistant Lab v1
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-collaboration-contacts
- Talk about it on the dCloud Community