This solution shows SRv6 as a full replacement of MPLS technology in Service Provider networks. In this lab you will configure small model of SP network where only IPv6 routing is used to provide underlaying reachability and SRv6 is used to provide overlay services. In this demo, we’ll use a service example configured for L3 VPN with IPv4 routing, but it also can be done with VPNv6 or even EVPN.
All features used in this lab are available in IOS XR 7.0.2.
- Scenario 1. L3VPN
- Scenario 2. Flexible Algorithm 128
- Scenario 3. TI-LFA
- View the content overview: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/demo/cisco-srv6-l3-vpn-with-flexible-algorithm-and-ti-lfa-v1
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-service-provider-contacts