Cisco SD-WAN delivers an uncompromised user experience over any kind of transport, allowing the business to proportionally size their network with operational simplicity while lowering costs. Now, IT can fully use their WAN investments with the highest performance, reliability, and security while ensuring that all next generation WAN capability requirements avoid unexpected expenses, complications, and unplanned downtime.
This Sandbox contains the latest IOS-XE and Viptela code for exploration in the v-Edges and c-Edges. You can Schedule a Cisco Secure SD-WAN (Viptela) Single DC v3.3 demo session to demonstrate an SD-WAN solution with provisioning and onboarding, advanced routing, ZTP, policy, segmentation, and Great Wall security capabilities for interconnecting complex enterprise networks.
This demo is composed of:
- Demo of ZTP, vManage, App-Aware Routing, and SD-WAN Security.
- Static simulated data that cannot be modified or customized in the dCloud environment is used to:
- Illustrate device provisioning and other workflow capabilities within vManage.
- Showcase a number of advanced SD-WAN use cases.
This demo should show how using Cisco 4D Secure SD-WAN (Viptela) reduces cost and complexity. Common sample challenges, benefits, objectives and related demonstration flows have been included as part of this demo.
- Viptela code updated to 20.1.1 / IOS-XE code updated to 17.2.1
This sandbox, built in dCloud as a scheduled demo environment, is composed of:
- Demo of ZTP, vManage, and App-Aware Routing, SD-WAN Security.
- Static simulated data.
- Used to illustrate device provisioning and other workflow capabilities within vManage.
- Used to showcase a number of advanced SD-WAN use cases.
- This data cannot be modified.
- Find the sandbox at https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/demo/cisco-secure-sd-wan-viptela-single-dc-sandbox-v3-4
- dCloud Support
- Talk about it in the dCloud Community