The Enterprise Networks practice is pleased to announce that the Cisco Secure SD-WAN v20.6 with Umbrella is now available on dCloud for Cisco and Partner users in ALL data centers.
This demonstration allows Cisco sellers to show the value of integrating Cisco Umbrella SIG with Cisco SD-WAN (Viptela). As apps move to the cloud and remote sites move to direct internet access (DIA), our customers need integrated solutions that allow them to easily manage and secure their remote workers. Using multiple point products from different vendors creates unnecessary hassle and challenges that customers should not have to deal with. There are many drivers such as cost reduction, performance, and simplification of network management that make the branch and network transformation to SD-WAN and SIG desirable for our customers.
- Unprotected User Experience
- Create Umbrella Management API Keys
- Create Viptela SIG Credentials Template
- Create Viptela SIG Template
- Apply Feature Templates to Device Template
- Update Service VPN Routing
- Verify Tunnel Creation in Umbrella Dashboard
- Verify Tunnel Status in vManage
- Create Umbrella Policies
- Protected User Experience
- vManage, vBond & vSmart controllers upgraded to 20.6.1 Viptela code
- V-Edges with 20.6.1 Viptela code
- VM Console feature enabled over Branch2 VPN client PC
View the demo profile at the following link: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/demo/cisco-secure-sd-wan-v20-6-with-umbrella