The Enterprise Networks practice is pleased to announce that the Cisco SD-WAN POC Tool v9.0.2 with Dual DC Topology and Physical Branch is now available on dCloud for Cisco and Partner users in SJC, APJ, and EMEAR data centers.
The Cisco SD-WAN POC Tool 9.0.2 with Dual DC Topology and Physical Branch demo includes a pre-deployed topology (imported on POC Tool), that’s equipped to illustrate the range of capabilities offered by the Cisco SD-WAN solution in a structured topology with a set of components (Controllers, IOS-XE WAN Edges) and a physical ISR4451 as a new branch.
- Deploying Site 600 (Physical Branch)
- Control policies for topology and overlay routing manipulation
- VPN membership policy for VPN manipulation
- DIA (centralized data policy and NAT DIA route)
- Data policy for application pinning
- App-route policy for AAR
- Service-Side dynamic routing protocol configuration (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP)
- Local internet breakout (DIA) with centralized internet exit as backup
- DPI and QoS
- Interconnecting discontiguous data planes
- IPSec data plane security
- SD-WAN security (ZBFW)
- Umbrella SIG (bring your own account)
- Control plane and site high availability
View the demo profile at the following link: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/demo/cisco-sd-wan-poc-tool-v9-0-2-with-dual-dc-topology-and-physical-branch.
View the Enterprise Networks Content Journeys at the following link: dCloud Enterprise Networks Content Journeys (cisco.com).