The Cisco Remote and Mobile Assets (RaMA) offering is the combination of Cisco Industrial Routers (IRs) and Cisco Kinetic Gateway Management Module (GMM) to provide a powerful solution and value for customers. With the combination of these products it is possible to easily and securely connect Remote and Mobile Assets.
Remote Assets – Valuable or critical equipment remotely located in an isolated or unsupervised area:
- Example: diesel generator, speed camera, sea buoy, wind turbine, ATM, GSM, cell site, traffic cabinet, pipeline, military equipment, etc.
Mobile Assets – Valuable or critical equipment on the move:
- Example: truck, car, construction machine, container, lab equipment, boat, public safety vehicle, public transit, service fleet, etc..
Also included are two additional labs with guides:
- API Lab – Use an interactive API explorer that allows you to make REST API calls to the Kinetic platform from your browser.
- Advanced Templates Lab (*Requires a Real Gateway*) – With a real IR 829 gateway helps you to understand how to use the advanced template in GMM to provide advanced IOS configurations to your gateway via GMM.
- Scenario 1: Get Your Account Ready
- Scenario 2: GMM Getting Started
- Scenario 3: Gateway Configuration
- Scenario 4: Gateway Deployment
- Scenario 5: Application Deployment
- Scenario 6: Gateway Administration
- Scenario 7: Gateway Diagnostics
Get Started & Resources
- View the content overview and get started now: Cisco Remote and Mobile Asset (Kinetic GMM + Industrial Router) Lab v2
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-internet-of-everything-contacts
- Talk about it in the dCloud Community