Cisco Prime Network Registrar (CPNR) is a carrier-grade DHCP and DNS solution that is highly scalable and built to outlast the high-performance requirements of some of the world’s largest service providers.
This dCloud demo setup lets the user try out the ease of operations with CPNR and configure DNS and/or DHCP in their local environment. The setup has been designed in such a way that it can be used for self-learning and also be used for customer demos.
- Configuring a DHCP Failover Pair
- Configuring Scopes and Granting Leases
- Creating a Policy and Adding DHCP Options
- Configuring DHCPv6 Prefixes
- Exploring Load Balancing between DHCP Failover Pairs
- View the content overview: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/demo/cisco-prime-network-registrar-11-simplifying-dhcp-v1
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-service-provider-contacts