The Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE) solution creates the foundation for positive customer service, a critical factor in building a stronger business. Cisco PCCE combines the power of collaboration with contact center management tools to transform customer care from simple phone transactions to unique collaboration experiences that you can customize to address the needs of individual customers.
These intermediate-level labs are intended for engineers with prior Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) experience. The objective of these labs are to show how to troubleshoot Cisco Contact Center Enterprise solutions, how to configure Webex Experience Management (WxM), and experience a deep dive on the new Smart License deployment feature.
There are dedicated guides for each of the below labs.
NOTE: Please follow one guide per scheduled lab session. Completing one lab can break your session, which will make it unusable to follow the other labs. We suggest dropping your session when you complete a lab and then schedule a new PCCE Labs session before working through another lab guide.
UCCE Troubleshooting Made Easy with TAC Tools
Webex Experience Management with Contact Center
Smart License Deployment for Contact Center
Get Started & Resources
- Schedule this lab and get the demo guides: https://dcloud2.cisco.com/demo/cisco-packaged-contact-center-enterprise-pcce-labs-v1
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-collaboration-contacts
- Talk about it on the dCloud Community