This demo refreshes our Packaged Contact Center Enterprise Instant Demo to version 12 and includes several new features that are available as part of PCCE 12.0 v2 Scheduled Demo.
The Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE) solutions create the foundation for positive customer service, a critical factor in building a stronger business. Cisco Packaged Contact Center combines the power of collaboration with contact center management tools to transform customer care from simple phone transactions to unique collaboration experiences that you can customize to address the needs of individual customers.
This demonstration allows Cisco Field and Channel Partners to showcase key Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise capabilities such as agent desktop, video, social media customer care, multichannel, and reporting, offering customers a true Omni channel experience by shifting channels for different types of communications into the contact center with different levels of importance, which is essential to meeting business goals and customer expectations.
The Cisco Finesse Desktop is a Web 2.0-based container with APIs that can be used to develop applications for use on the Finesse desktop. This demonstration focuses on Finesse as a desktop platform, but included in this demo are a number of applications built for the Finesse desktop, some of which are commercially available and some of which are examples of the types of applications that can be built.
What’s New in 12.0 v2
- New PCCE version 12.0 ui’s
- New Outbound demonstration using Cisco SPOG
- Upstream Works v4.0 (coming soon)
- Consilium UniAgent for Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics (coming soon)
- Consilium UniDashboard for Realtime and Historical reporting
- Nuance v11 with new languages (English, Spanish, French, Brazilian, Mandarin-Chinese)
- Verint QM
- Zoom v6.5.1 to support additional features
There is a dedicated guide for each of the following demonstration features:
- PCCE 12.0v2 Setup Guide
- PCCE 12.0v2 All Verticals Instant Demonstration Guide
- PCCE 12.0v2 AI/BOT Instant Demonstration Guide
- PCCE 12.0v2 Salesforce Instant Demonstration Guide
- PCCE 12.0v2 ServiceNow Instant Demonstration Guide
- PCCE 12.0v2 Outbound Calling Instant DemonstrationGuide
- PCCE 12.0v2 Mobile App Instant Demonstration Guide
- PCCE 12.0v2 Consilium UniDashboard Instant Demonstration Guide
- PCCE 12.0v2 Verint Workforce Optimization Instant Demonstration Guide
- PCCE 12.0v2 ZOOM Quality Management Instant Demonstration Guide
- PCCE 12.0v2 Operational Analytics Instant Demonstration Guide
- PCCE 12.0v2 Web Self Service Instant Demonstration Guide
- PCCE 12.0v2 Toolbox Provisioning
The requirements vary by scenario. Please see the demo guide for the requirements for each scenario. The table below represents the requirements to complete all scenarios in the Cisco dCloud Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise demonstration.
Get Started & Resources
- Start the demo: Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise PCCE 12.0 v2 Instant Demo
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-collaboration-contacts
- Talk about it on the dCloud Community