Deliver high-quality services faster and more easily through network automation. Cisco® Network Services Orchestrator (NSO) is industry-leading software for automating services across traditional and virtualized networks. Use NSO to add, change, and delete services without disrupting overall service, and help ensure that services are delivered in real time.
Itential Pronghorn enhances NSO by enabling the creation of operational models. Operational models complement NSO functionality by providing comprehensive instructions that are customized for the service providers and enterprises that deploy NSO service models.
Operational models in Itential Pronghorn describe the processes by which service providers and enterprises deploy network changes. These processes consist both of automated and manual steps. The model can include interfaces to other systems to provide information required to perform the overall process goal or to complete some part of the process. By defining the processes in a model, organizations can evolve models over time until they are optimized.
- Scenario 1 Installation and Configuration
- Scenario 2 Usage
- Scenario 3 Administration
- Scenario 4 NSO Service Development Environment
- Scenario 5 NSO Service Development
- Scenario 6 Northbound API
- Scenario 7 Layered Service Architecture (LSA)
- Scenario 8 Managing Network-Oriented Workflows with Pronghorn and NSO
- View the content overview: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/demo/cisco-nso-development-with-lsa-and-workflows-v1
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-service-provider-contacts