The Data Center Practice is pleased to announce that Cisco NDFC for VXLAN EVPN Multi-Site Deployments Lab v1 is available on dCloud for Cisco and Partner users in APJ and EMEA dCloud locations.
This lab will be made available in other dCloud locations as the the dCloud platform is fully updated to vSphere 6.7.
Cisco Nexus Dashboard Fabric Controller (NDFC), supersedes DCNM, and is the comprehensive management solution for all NX-OS deployments spanning LAN Fabric, SAN, and IP Fabric for Media (IPFM) networks in data centers powered by Cisco.
This lab walks you through importing an existing Brownfield VXLAN-EVPN fabric into NDFC, deploying a new Greenfield VXLAN-EVPN fabric, using the Endpoint Locator feature, VMM Integration and Network Deployment using the REST API.
- Cisco Network Dashboard version 2.1(1e), with Nexus Dashboard Fabric Controller service version 12.0.1a
- Cisco Nexus 9000V NX-OS 9.2.3
- VMware ESXi Server 6.5 host
- Workstation (Windows 10)
- Active Directory 2012 (R2)
- Import and Deploy Brownfield into NDFC
- Bulk Creation of Networks and VRFs (Optional)
- Import and Deploy VXLAN EVPN fabric on Greenfield
- Import and Deploy Core Fabric
- Configure Multi-Site
- VMM integration
- Configure Endpoint Locator
- Network Deployment via REST API (Swagger)
View the demo https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/demo/cisco-ndfc-for-vxlan-evpn-multi-site-deployments-lab
Visit the Cisco dCloud Help page for more information and training materials
To view all available Cisco dCloud demos, visit dcloud.cisco.com
Talk about it on the dCloud Community