Cisco Managed Services Accelerator (MSX) is a multi-tenant, multi-service, cloud-native, service creation and delivery platform that helps service providers quickly, easily, and cost-effectively develop and deliver managed services to business customers.
- We will be highlighting the MSX SD-WAN service, which allows multi-tenant management of any Cisco SD-WAN service.
- We will be highlighting the MSX Managed Device Service, specifically in this demo – the management of Cisco CSR1000v routers. Beyond the scope of this demo, Cisco MSX Managed Device can manage more than 100 vendors’ devices.
- Scenario 1. Explore some Cisco SD-WAN Basics
- Scenario 2. Cisco MSX SD-WAN Control Plane Management
- Scenario 3. Cisco MSX SD-WAN Managing Tenant Application Classification
- Scenario 4. Cisco MSX SD-WAN Management of SD-WAN Path Preferences
- Scenario 5. Verification of MSX Service Management in vManage
- Scenario 6. MSX SD-WAN Bulk Site Provisioning
- Scenario 7. Cisco MSX Swagger API
- Scenario 8. Cisco MSX Managed Device
- Scenario 9. Cisco MSX Summary Dashboard
- View the content overview: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/demo/cisco-msx-3-6-0-walk-for-sd-wan-mnged-dev
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-service-provider-contacts