Cisco Modeling Labs (CML) is a multi-purpose network virtualization platform that provides an easy way to build, configure, and test new or existing network topologies with an intuitive user interface (UI). CML enables customers to support critical missions, such as designing, training, release testing, and configuration staging, without the expense of buying and staging real network hardware. This demonstration requires familiarity with Cisco networking architecture and routing fundamentals.
- Scenario 1. Login to CML and Create a Simple Topology
- Scenario 2. Access the Console in the Running Routers
- Scenario 3. End Running Simulation
- View the content overview: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/demo/cisco-modeling-labs-2-1-0-b58-sandbox-v1
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-service-provider-contacts