Cisco Meraki provides comprehensive solutions to increase security in customer networks by giving tightened secure access to devices: Group Policy can be used on wireless and security appliance networks, MS Group Policy ACLs can be enforced on MS switchports, while by leveraging Cisco Security Group Tags (SGTs) Adaptive Policy provides granular, IP agnostic security policy, micro-segmentation and identity propagation that is compatible with many other Cisco technologies. All these can be done through several manual or automated methods across the whole stack of the Meraki platform.
- Scenario 1: Device Access Control with SM Sentry Policy
- Scenario 2: Wireless and Wired Network Access Control with RADIUS Authentication
- Scenario 3: Micro-segmentation with Adaptive Policy
The table below outlines the requirements for this preconfigured demonstration.
Get Started & Resources
- Access this demo and get the lab guide:
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-collaboration-contacts
- Talk about it on the dCloud Community